- Intuition For The Law Of Cosines Nov 13 2014
- Intuition For The Law Of Sines Oct 21 2014
- Learn Difficult Concepts with the ADEPT Method Oct 10 2014
- Learning math? Think like a cartoonist. Jul 24 2014
- How To Think With Exponents And Logarithms Jun 16 2014
Arithmetic & Numbers
Algebra & Counting
Precalculus & Trigonometry
The Almost-Hated-Math-But-Don't-Anymore Manifesto on Learning
See, I want the blurry-to-sharp approach, not a top-down one.
Students: Get a genuine grasp of a difficult topic (like imaginary numbers) that’s being covered in class.
Parents: Explore the joy of discovery (like adding up 1 to 100) with your kids.
Professionals: Try seeing advanced topics (like the Fourier Transform) in a new light.
If an insight-first approach resonates with you, you’ll feel right at home.