- Vector Calculus: Understanding the Cross Product Apr 15 2015
- Intuition For The Law Of Cosines Nov 13 2014
- Intuition For The Law Of Sines Oct 21 2014
- Learn Difficult Concepts with the ADEPT Method Oct 10 2014
- Learning math? Think like a cartoonist. Jul 24 2014
Arithmetic & Numbers
Algebra & Counting
Precalculus & Trigonometry
Why Is BetterExplained Different?
Students: Grasp a difficult topic (like imaginary numbers) that’s being covered in class.
Parents: Explore the joy of discovery (like adding up 1 to 100) with your kids.
Professionals: Try seeing advanced topics (like the Fourier Transform) in a new light.
I enjoyed math until a poorly-taught class nearly destroyed that passion. A last-minute Aha! moment showed me math could make sense, even be enjoyable, when presented with:
- A friendly, curious attitude
- A mix of intuitive and technical understanding
- A focus on lasting understanding
I share explanations that helped, hoping they help you too. I'm thrilled that BetterExplained now reaches millions every year, and has appeared in blogs for the New York Times and Scientific American. Read more...