Hi! I’d like to welcome you to the inaugural class of the Better Explained Calculus Course. The goal is an intuition-first treatment of the calculus essentials.
The cost is $89, a substantial discount on the final price, and is limited to 100 people. As a member of the pilot, you’ll get full access to the final course when it goes live (including videos, PDFs, webinars, and supplementary content).
Note: If you don’t have a PayPal account, select “Don’t have a PayPal account?” and you can fill out your credit card information directly.
Here’s the course format:
- Participate in a calculus primer focused on permanent intuition
- There are 9 lessons total, and you’ll get about 2-3 lessons/week. They’re short, 15-minute reads, and I’ll ask feedback on what worked (or didn’t).
- We’ll have a live graduation webinar with a Q&A and recap
- You’ll get access to all future course materials (final videos/screencasts, PDFs, and other extras)
- The course text will be made available for free after the feedback is incorporated (as a member of the pilot, you get full access to the premium materials, of course)
The only requirement is being interested in intuition-first learning, and familiarity with basic algebra. If you can expand (x + 3)(x + 4) into x2 + 7x + 12 you’ll be ok.
Looking forward to learning with you!