I just had a great interview with Nasos Papadopoulos from the wonderful MetaLearn podcast. The conversation is about an hour, lots of insights about:
- How Better Explained got started (and staying motivated)
- Learning math through direct experience
- The ADEPT method (Analogy, Diagram, Example, Plain-English, Technical)
- How to get better at math and why some find it difficult
- Role of math in modern society
- Learning other skills from coding to snowboarding
It was a lot of fun and we shared a bunch of insights -- hope you enjoy it.