I had another great chat with Nasos Papadopoulos on the wonderful MetaLearn podcast.
Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity has many consequences, including the famous equation E = MC² (Energy = Mass x Speed of Light²) and the notion that measurements of space and time are relative to the observer.
In this 30-minute episode we discuss:
- Einstein's backstory and how it influenced his work
- The mechanics of the equation in a way that you can understand
- The implications of the equation for our view of the Universe
It was a lot of fun -- hope you enjoy it.
Other Posts In This Series
- Life Lessons After 10 Years of BetterExplained.com
- BetterExplained Podcast Interview with Developer Tea
- Interview with MetaLearn (How to Get Better at Math)
- Interview with Developer Tea
- Newton's Law of Gravity (Metalearn Podcast)
- Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity (MetaLearn Podcast)
- Zen and the Art of Learning Math (Book Discussion)
- Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman (Book Discussion)