I’m looking for a site tagline, and would love your help. Just something to explain the site theme in a few words, such as:
- New York Times: All the news that’s fit to print.
- Mad Magazine: All the news that fits, we print.
I’d like to say this site’s tone is somewhere in between :). The goal is to emphasize understanding over memorization, the sharing of “a ha” insights, and the idea that anything can be explained simply. Here’s a few of my attempts:
- Know how? Know why.
- My learning pain. Your learning gain.
- As simple as possible, but no simpler. (Einstein quote).
But I know you can do better — enter a fun, bold slogan here:
You can enter as much as you like, for a chance at:
- First place: \$50 Amazon gift certificate
- Second place: \$25 Amazon gift certificate
- Third place \$25 Amazon gift certificate
This contest ends 5:00 PM EST on 12/14/07. I’ll pick the top 3 entries and post the results. Have fun — I want to give out some gifts for the holidays!
PS. I’m always up to projects. My friends and I would appreciate feedback on our idea above: making promotions fun and easy for site owners.